Global Museum spring preview hours
The Global Museum at SF State will be holding spring preview hours between 1 and 4 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays through May 11. Preview student- and community-curated exhibit ideas that are being tried out while the museum prepares to reopen fully in the fall.
- Show and Tell: an exhibit featuring a collection of treasured objects from and produced by student storytellers from School of Art Lecturer Fran Osborne’s “Museum Studies 730: Exhibit Development” class
- Worn Stories: a collection exploring face masks and the stories behind them curated by M.A. candidate Lindsey Hanson
- Clearly Polluted: an upcoming exhibition investigating environmental racism in the San Francisco Bay Area
The Global Museum will require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for all visitors ages 12 years and older and will accept the following forms of verification:
- An original, a copy or a picture of your CDC vaccination card
- Documentation from a health care provider
- A digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the state of California
Masks will be required at all times for those over 2 years old. The number of visitors will be reduced to encourage physical distancing.
The Global Museum welcomes persons with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you would like reasonable accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so your request can be reviewed. Please contact the museum at least one week in advance for priority accommodation.